My Logic In Life

- Never argue with fools, others may not know the difference.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cryonics - preserving the 'dead'

I stumbled upon this word "cryonics" when I was studying from my Mike Martin for my 'Professional Ethics' (7th sem anna university) exam. I remembered seeing something like this in Discovery channel some good 4-5 years back (ya..ya I can't remember on what context this word was mentioned in Mike Martin....guess I have short term memory loss but my long term memory is still good). So I just googled and the results were fascinating.

What is cryonics ?
Cryonics is the preservation of legally dead humans or pets at very low temperature (below −200ºF, −130ºC) in the hope that future science can restore them to life, youth and health.
-whoa! looks like its right out of a science fiction movie.

I just decided without a second thought that I should be frozen after my death.

Just think ...your body frozen and suspened for years and you will be back form the dead after millions of years!
hey! if you are worried about the cost of cryopreservation then you can go for the "neuro" option - it involves ripping off your head and freezing it (not applicable for people without brains).
hmm.....'frozen severed heads' .... sounds exciting!
http://www.cryonics.org/

4 Comments:

At 3:06 AM , Blogger rakesh said...

hey jk.. i dont my sons.. to see you dead in ice.. it will be very scary..
y do u have dat sorta wishes.
by the way who in da world neads. ur boddy>>??

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Yuvi Panda said...

@rakesh : He needs his body if he's to come back to life, right ?;)

So, no Indian Politician can avail of the Neuro Option, huh ?;)

 
At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



how I make money with paid surveys

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

what is your favorite color of....mine is blue!

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 


see how I make free money with paid online surveys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home