My Logic In Life

- Never argue with fools, others may not know the difference.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Busy...Busy...Busy...

Whew! been busy for so many days now and it doesn't seem it will change in the days ahead. No time to blog, no time to watch movie, no time to watch the match , no time to even check my mail!!... .From the day the exams got over I have been visiting many companies enquiring about project and at last I it looks like I have decided something. Futhermore I have made a commitment to my friend to help him in his work (this is proving to be a big mistake...taking up most of my time..much more problems). Well this post is just to make this blog alive. I planning to somehow squeeze some time to write something so do check out in few days.

7 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

Good...you are still alive...ha ha ha

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Mohammed Moyeen.A said...

first the primary work is important do it and come to blogging but keep the blogging alive

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

dei...ur comment abt indian cricket at moyeen's blog is ridiculous da. When India wins, u say its the best team in the world...and when India loses, u say its the worst team...too bad...

Wake Up ;-)

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger logic said...

@Aswin

I have never said india is the best team when they win a game .They have never been consistent away from home and i don't think they ever will be without genuine fast blowers.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

wat does genuine fast bowlers mean??

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger logic said...

@Aswin

Someone who can bowl at an avg. of 135 kmph ... even afridi bowls faster than pathan

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

I guess pathan is a better bowler than afridi...


anyway, what happened to your new posts??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home